BART Bike Stations are managed by BikeHub but use a different access system.
Not sure about your location? See a location map here.
- Purchase a BikeLink card online or at any staffed BART Bike Station and register at bikelink.org.
- A one-time ID verification is required to use the controlled-access bike stations. Verify for free in advance or immediately for $5 at a BikeLink kiosk.
- Your bicycle must be identified with your Bike Link ID Card Number.
- Always lock your bicycle. These are unattended, shared use facilities.
- Park for up to 10 days at a time. Overtime Rates apply. Bikes left longer may be considered abandoned.
Parking costs just 5¢/hr from 8am – 8pm weekdays, and 3¢/hr all other times. (A daily weekday commuter should expect to pay less than $10/month)
Ashby, Berkeley, MacArthur and Pleasant Hill controlled-access parking are open 24/7.
Embarcadero & Civic Center Stations are closed at night, approximately 1am - 4am).