BART Bike Stations are managed by BikeHub but use a different access system.
Not sure what account you need? See a location map here.
- Purchase a BikeLink card online or at any staffed Bike Station. Then register at bikelink.org.
- A one-time ID verification is required to use the controlled-access bike stations. Verify for free in advance or immediately for $5 at a BikeLink kiosk.
- Your bicycle must be identified with your Bike Link ID Card Number.
- Always lock your bicycle. These are unattended, shared use facilities.
- Park for up to 10 days at a time. Overtime Rates apply. Bikes left longer may be considered abandoned.
Parking costs just 5¢/hr from 8am – 8pm weekdays, and 3¢/hr all other times. If you parked five days a week, 50 weeks a year, from 8am – 5pm, it would cost about $110 all year.
Ashby, Berkeley, MacArthur and Pleasant Hill controlled-access parking are open 24/7.
Embarcadero & Civic Center Bike Stations are inaccessible when the BART Station closes (approximately 1am – 4am).